Teams Selected for Second Round of Community Bank Case Study Competition
The first round of judging in the 2021 CSBS Community Bank Case Study Competition is now complete, and fourteen teams have been chosen to progress to the second round. Each of these teams has produced thorough and insightful analysis of our two topics: how banks have served the community in a pandemic and promoted diversity, inclusion and economic fairness.
The 2nd round teams are:
- James Madison University
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania - Team 2
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania - Team 3
- Mansfield University
- Marquette University
- Merrimack College
- Messiah University
- Mississippi State University
- Montana State University - Team 1
- Montana State University - Team 3
- Rosemont College - Team 1
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- The University of Tennessee at Martin
- University of Arkansas
Congratulations to all the teams moving forward in the competition!
CSBS would also like to thank all of the students, faculty advisors, and bank partners who have participated this year. Submissions were of a consistently high quality, and each participant should feel immensely proud of their work.
Second round judging will be conducted over the coming week, and five finalists announced on June 21. The first, second, and third place winners will be announced July 15 via the CSBS YouTube page.
Subscribe to CSBS
Stay up to date with the CSBS newsletter