The Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) Examiner School builds upon a strong base developed through the Day One: BSA/AML Examiner Training. The course accelerates attendees’ BSA compliance knowledge and adds value to their regulatory agency. The school includes focused hands-on exercises to reinforce what attendees learn and permits them to apply their knowledge to real-life exam situations. A highly experienced team of BSA experts with senior level experience will lead each school which includes real-life exercises. The school also features presentations from automated monitoring system vendors and government agencies.
Upon completion of this course, attendees are able to:
- Utilize the BSA/AML Examination Manual.
- Apply the steps of exam planning and review, including formulating exam findings.
- Recognize potential money laundering risks.
- Discuss current issues relevant to BSA/AML.
- Pre-Course Work: Attendees must be enrolled in the Day One: BSA/AML Examiner Training and must complete all sections of the core online program before attending (12 hours of content). Completion of the Next Steps is not required prior to attending the virtual course. Once they complete registration for this virtual session, a CSBS staff member will review eligibility and contact them with more information once a determination has been made.
- In-Person Session: 4.5 days
- Virtual Session: Series 1 & Series 2
- Post-Course Work: Complete Next Steps assignment for Day One: BSA/AML Examiner Training
Examiners with at least one year of experience in BSA exams.
Please view our Calendar of Events to register.
Questions? Please contact Katie Hoyle ([email protected]).