The "Uniform Application" was developed by the State/Federal Working Group for the purpose of reducing regulatory burden, by eliminating the need for banks to file multiple different application forms for common applications.
The OTS, the OCC, and the FDIC worked with CSBS to develop a uniform charter and federal deposit insurance application form. CSBS has posted a copy of the form because it is expected that most state banking agencies will it as part of their charter application packages. The new form will eliminate duplicative information requests by consolidating into one uniform document the different reporting requirements of the regulatory agencies. For more information, contact a member of the CSBS Regulatory Division.
This Uniform Application for Interstate Trust Activities was developed by the CSBS Interstate Trust Activities Task Force. It is intended to satisfy the filing requirements of all states that permit interstate trust operations, thus eliminating the need for interstate trust institutions to file multiple forms if they operate in numerous states. The form is not intended to replace the forms State Banking Departments currently utilize to approve intrastate activities for the institutions that they charter and regulate.
- Nationwide Cooperative Agreement (1997)
- Nationwide State-Federal Supervisory Agreement (1996)
- State/Federal Supervisory Protocol
- State Federal Working Group: Recommended Practices for the Seamless Supervision of State-Chartered Banks(2004)
- CSBS/FHFA MOU
- CFPB and CSBS Information Sharing MOU (2011)
- Map of States which have signed the CFPB/CSBS MOU (as of 9/23/2014)
- CFPB-State Supervisory Coordination Framework
- Nationwide Cooperative Agreement for State Governance of Non-Depository Supervision
- Nationwide Cooperative Protocol for Mortgage Supervision
- Nationwide Cooperative Agreement for Mortgage Supervision
- MSB Cooperative Agreement
- Information Sharing MOU template between the States and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (2005)
- Letter Agreement with FinCEN
- Information Sharing MOU template between the States and the Internal Revenue Service (2005)
- OFAC MOU (2006)
Foreign Bank Offices (FBO's)
- State Foreign Bank Office (FBO) Agreement (1998)
- State-Federal Foreign Bank Office (FBO) Agreement (1998)
- Nationwide Cooperative Agreement Multi-State Trust Institutions (1999)
- Model Multi-State Trust Institutions Act