The Credit Evaluation School is designed to provide attendees with the basic training and experience necessary to review and evaluate credit. The school utilizes a blended learning model featuring online training and a resident session. Acquired skills are put into practice during several interactive role play sessions where attendees participate in loan discussions. The course is taught by experienced examiners.
Upon completion of this course, attendees are able to:
- Discuss the necessary areas to consider when reviewing loans.
- Understand the types of classification used when reviewing loans and how to apply them.
- Discuss loans with bank management in the exam process.
- Pre-Course Requirement: Complete Day One: Credit Evaluation Examiner Training
- Resident Session: 4.5 days in-person or 6 days virtually
- Post-Course Work: Complete Day One: Credit Next Steps
Bank examiners with less than one year experience in credit evaluation.
Please view our Calendar of Events.
Questions? Please contact Katie Hoyle (email@example.com).