The IT Examiner School provides a broad overview of the IT examination process. Attendees gain an understanding of how IT meets banking and basic IT infrastructure. Agenda topics also include risk assessment and management, operations security, audit, business continuity planning, laws and guidelines, emerging issues and others. The course is taught by experienced IT examiners.
Upon completion of this course, attendees are able to:
- Understand basic IT concepts and terminology.
- Analyze a non-complex financial entity’s information security program.
- Determine what risks may impact the entity.
- Provide recommendations for improvement
- Pre-Course Work: Attendees should participate in 1 IT examination prior to course attendance. Terms to familiarize yourself with will be provided prior to the school.
- Resident Session: 4 days in-person or 6 days virtually
- Post-Course Work: None
Examiners with less than one year experience conducting IT exams and examiners seeking a further understanding of IT examinations
Please view our Calendar of Events to register.
Questions? Please contact Katie Hoyle (firstname.lastname@example.org).