The Trust Examiner School builds upon the base knowledge developed through the Day One: Trust Examiner Training. The course accelerates attendees' trust examination knowledge and adds value to their regulatory agency. The course is taught by experienced trust examiners.
Upon completion of this course, attendees are able to:
- Understand trust department and trust company structures.
- Discuss the key areas of trust examinations.
- Understand who regulates trusts and the rating system used.
- Discuss best practices for conducting trust examinations.
- Pre-Course Requirement: Attendees must complete Day One: Trust Examiner Training
- Resident Session: 6 half-days virtually
- Post-Course Work: None
Examiners with less than one year experience in trust examinations.
Please view our Calendar of Events to register.
Questions? Please contact Katie Hoyle ([email protected]).