The Effective Meetings with Management School is based on expanding communication skills with upper and lower-level management, managing effective meetings in the workplace, dealing with conflict, and delivering difficult messages. It also includes an out-of-the box approach on fact finding interviews to enhance examiner skills and abilities to think on their own and utilize all the resources available to them. Focusing on case studies will allow attendees to depict how to effectively meet with all different levels of management. This school, taught by experienced examiners, is limited to no more than 9 students per every one instructor to maximize class
Upon completion of this course, attendees are able to:
- Prepare to conduct management meetings in an organized manner.
- Identify and practice techniques for conducting effective meetings with management.
- Identify communication techniques that maximize the effectiveness of meetings.
- Develop an ability to handle difficult situations in meetings.
- Pre-Course Requirement: None
- Resident Session: 4.5 days in-person or 6 days virtually
- Post-Course Work: None
All level of examiners (1 - 20+ years) with an interest in enhancing their presentation skills.
Please view our Calendar of Events to register.
Questions? Please contact Katie Hoyle (email@example.com).