The Examiner-in-Charge School is designed to train attendees to evaluate management and to recognize practices that increase a bank’s exposure to risk. They also receive guidance and practice conducting board meetings. During the week long resident session, attendees will engage in several interactive discussions in which they focus on examination scoping, findings, and management as well as exit meetings and board presentations. Each attendee will receive “next steps” after the completion of the resident session; these steps are routine examination functions which will be easily completed during the normal course of on-the-job (OJT) training.
Upon completion of this course, attendees are able to:
- Assess an institution’s present and future risk.
- Recognize management’s ability to monitor and control risk.
- Present issues effectively to management and Board of Directors in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Pre-Course Requirement: Attend the Bank Analysis School or equivalent
- Resident Session: 4.5 days in-person or 6 days virtually
- Post-Course Work: None
Examiners preparing to take the role of Examiner-in-Charge.
Please view our Calendar of Events to register.
Questions? Please contact Katie Hoyle (email@example.com).