From the BlogView Full Blog
- Blog postCSBS President and CEO John Ryan spoke at the 2018 user conference of the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System, and shared his views on the 10th anniversary of NMLS as well as a look ahead to the state regulation of nonbanksFeb 15, 2018 learn more
- Blog postThe Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS) celebrated ten years of streamlining the mortgage licensing process, bank supervision and non-depository licensing at the 10th NMLS Annual Conference and Training in New Orleans, Feb. 6-9.Feb 12, 2018 learn more
- Blog postReporters and experts across the financial services industry react to the news that seven states will work to standardize licensing practices for fintech paymentsFeb 8, 2018 learn more
- Blog postThis week, JDSupra highlighted state regulators' concerns surrounding a federal agency proposed rule simplifying compliance requirements.Feb 8, 2018 learn more
- Blog postCSBS and Federal Reserve System invite the submission of papers for their sixth annual community bank research and policy conference, which will be held Oct. 3 through Oct. 4 at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in St. Louis, Mo. Submissions are…Feb 5, 2018 learn more
Press ReleasesView All
In congressional testimony, Illinois regulator Bryan Schneider described how states are taking actions to ensure access to credit and banking services
Feb 15, 2018
New tool builds on CSBS efforts to address de-risking, and reflects state approaches to provide business tools as well as regulatory rules
Feb 13, 2018
Proposed changes will make NMLS a more effective source of information for state regulators. Affected companies have until April 2, 2018, to provide comments.
Feb 7, 2018
Seven states agree to a multi-state compact that will significantly streamline the licensing process for fintechs and other money services businesses. More states are expected to join.
Feb 6, 2018